Great muZEEum! Awesome discoveries and lots of surprises.
New Covid-rules for museum visits
You no longer have to wear a face mask in the muZEEum. Buying a ticket online in advance is no longer mandatory. We do recommend it to avoid disappointment at the door. Because the muZEEum is still limited to a maximum number of visitors per hour. If you do not buy tickets in advance, the muZEEum may be full at that hour. Registration of visitors remains mandatory. If you buy a ticket online, you have already fulfilled that. So buy your tickets quickly and easily online.
Welcome to Zeeland's maritime muZEEum
At the muZEEum you find:
- The Lampsins' beautiful 17th century town house
- Michel de Ruyter's adventures
- Underwater treasures from sunk East Indiamen
- Fascinating maritime games
- Stories about Zeeland's illustrious past
- Vlissingen's turbulent history
- Zeeland's maritiem life, the and now
- free audioguides in english